Why PIC is good for your
Key Person Insurance
- The most important asset in a business are its people
- How would your business cope with the loss of a key person, someone critical to the business, due to injury or illness?
- Key Person cover can be structured to provide either a lump sum or an on-going income to the business to cover the temporary or permanent loss of a key person
- Having the right level of cover can provide financial support to:
- Cover any lost revenue and keep the business running
- Cover the cost of a replacement and other on-going expenses
- Manage the loss of the key person, minimise the financial impact and protect the value of the business
- Talk to us about what’s best for you and your business.