Why PIC is good for your
- How would your business cope with the loss of a shareholder due to death or disability?
- What would that mean for other shareholders and how would it affect the control and running of the business?
- Share Purchase Insurance can ensure that:
- There are funds available for surviving shareholders to acquire the shares of the deceased or disabled shareholder
- The interests of the surviving shareholders are protected
- The capital value of your business is maintained
- Share Purchase Insurance is the most cost efficient way of raising funds – Talk to us about what’s best for you and your business.